Honsell Airbrush 130 Spray Guns are made of chromed metal with a firmly integrated paint container. They are suitable for airbrush, Fine Art, body art, nail art, modelling and fine painting, and are reliable and easy to clean.
Honsell Airbrush 130 Spray Guns have a double-action trigger to adjust the paint flow and the air pressure. With these spray guns, the air and paint supply is controlled separately via the control lever. The pushing lever regulates the air supply and the simultaneous withdrawal of the amount of colour.
- Technical specifications:
- Nozzle thickness: 0.2 mm or 0.3 mm
- Integrated solid colour containers with lids: 7 ml capacity
- Working pressure: 1 - 3.5 bar (15-50 psi)
- Air connection: socket G1 / 8
- Weight of gun: 107 g
- Length of gun: 155 mm
- Colour flow and air pressure regulator (Double Action Trigger)
Price per spray gun.