Pébéo Gédéo Black Resin is a very easy-to-use two-component epoxy resin (resin + hardener), ideal for mixed media art, jewellery making, design and a wide range of decorative and creative applications.
This Pébéo Gédéo Black Resin perfectly mimics the look of coloured glass whilst providing the resilience of resin. It dries with a high gloss finish without shrinking. You can pour the resin into silicone moulds or directly on primed or untreated surfaces. It is suitable for a variety of surfaces such as wood, glass, canvas, metal, plastic, ceramics.
- Pébéo Gédéo Black Resin product features at a glance:
- Package contents: enough for 12 decorative objects of 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Colour: black, opaque
- Curing time: 24 hours
- Can be combined with other Gédéo resin products
- Can be painted with matt or gloss paints as desired
- This Pébéo Gédéo Black Resin pack contains:
- 100ml Gédéo black resin
- 50ml hardener
- 1 pair of protective gloves
- 2 measuring cups
- 2 stirring spatula
- 1 guide with tips
Price per set.