Privacy & Cookies Notice
Cookies - what are they?
- Recognising that you may have already given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- Analysing data to help us comprehend how people interact with GreatArt services so we can make them better.
The Cookies GreatArt uses
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing.
We have defined the following Cookies as 'strictly necessary'.
- language : Used to display the good language and currency
- sid_key: Session Name
'Functionality' cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
Cookies defined as 'Functionality' will only be used to:
- sid : Session Id
- PanierPersistant : Saved baskets
'Tracking' cookies are used to understand your behaviour on the GreatArt web site to improve our services.
We have defined the following Cookies as 'Tracking'.
Find out more about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
- emdvc24 : used by linkshare
- YouTube's terms and conditions
How to Remove Cookies
Please follow the instrution on this website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/page-2
Information about cookies
Beneficial information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom
Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website section: http://www.international-chamber.co.uk/our-expertise/digitaleconomy