Derwent Artists Pencil Sets contain 6 pencils and a sharpener, presented in attractive and sturdy metal tins. They are available in a variety of specialised sets.
The following Derwent Artists Pencil Sets are available:
- Drawing (27663): ideal for portraits and nature studies. The following pencils are included: brown ochre, sepia (red), sanguine, chocolate, ivory black, Chinese white
- Graphic (27664): traditional graphite pencils in different degrees of hardness: 2H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B and 8B. The pencils have hexagonal, slender shafts and are ideally suited for detailed illustrations.
- Sketching (27666): sketching pencils with soft, extra wide graphite leads, ideal for freehand sketches. The set contains the following degrees of hardness:2 x HB, 2 x2 B and 2 x 4B.
- Watersoluble Sketching Pencils (27667): the lead dissolves in water, thereby building up layers of colour tone and facilitating washes. The set contains 2 each of: HB, 4B and 8B, plus a sharpener
- Charcoal pencils (27669): popular for drawings and sketches. The set contains the following charcoal pencils: 1 x light, 2 x medium, 2 x dark and 1 white pastel.
Price per set.
Stock availability online does not reflect availability in-store.
No review available yet.
Customers who bought this product also bought