da Vinci Maestro 2 Series 5423
The da Vinci Maestro 2 Series 5423 are proven filbert bristle brushes for opaque oil and acrylic paints, as well as for impasto. They are also ideal for wet painting grounds as well as for painting on dried plaster.
These da Vinci Maestro 2 Series 5423 brushes have long red lacquered handles with black ends, and deep-seated bristles with "implanted tail", which guarantees high elasticity, strength and durability. Filbert brushes combine the advantages of a flat and a round brush and are ideal for surfaces, details, contours or for removing and washing colours.
- Key features of these da Vinci Maestro 2 Series 5423 brushes:
- medium bristle length
- silver ferrules
- long red lacquered handles with black ends
- English size assortment nos. 1 to 12, and nos. 16, 20, 24 and 30
- techniques: acrylic, oil, impasto, fresco painting
- material: bristle
- shape: filbert / cat's tongue
Price per brush.