Hahnemühle The Collection Watercolour Handmade Paper
hot pressed (smooth)
Hahnemühle The Collection Genuine Handmade Watercolour Paper sets new standards in the field of high-quality watercolour paper. The carefully selected type of cotton offers extremely strong fibres in addition to incomparable purity.
The selection of the best raw materials and only natural fillers makes Hahnemühle The Collection Genuine Handmade Watercolour Paper an outstanding watercolour paper. The paper ensures a wonderful colour application and is ideal for wet-on-wet painting. It is incredibly resistant even with multiple glazing, applying colours or using masking pens and adhesive tapes.
Hahnemühle The Collection Genuine Handmade Watercolour Paper at a glance:
- Available in 300gsm and 640gsm
- Available in HP (smooth), CP (satin) and rough finishes
- 100% cotton
- Made from selected cotton fibres which are particularly strong
- Ideal for wet-on-wet techniques
- Resistant to multiple glazing and masking pens
- Available in blocks, packs of sheets or rolls
Price per unit.