Key to symbolssemi-opaque opaque semi-transparent maximum lightfastness very good lightfastness excellent lightfastness good lightfastness Series Price series
Schmincke Horadam Gouache Paints no.12 contain the best genuine pigments and highest pigment concentrations for luminosity and depth of colour.
These paints are opaque with a velvet matt finish and are made from a gum-arabic base which has excellent flow properties. The natural opacity of the pure artist pigments is not additionally strengthened by white components. Schmincke Horadam Gouache Paints no.12 can be diluted with water and are intermixable with each other and also with Designers Gouache.
After drying, the paint can be wetted and reworked on all types of absorbent and non-absorbent supports (paper, cardboard, canvas…etc.). Due to the extra fine pigment size, these Schmincke Horadam Gouache Paints no.12 can also be applied using a fine 0.15mm airbrush.
Key characteristics of these Schmincke Horadam Gouache Paints no.12:
- gouache paint in the finest artist qualities
- based on gum arabic
- manufactured using the best, real artist pigments
- water-thinnable, odourless and easy to wash out
- easy to paint
- can be mixed with each other and with Schmincke Designers Gouache
- dry quickly with a velvety matt surface
- even dried paint can be dissolved with water and reused at any time
- can be used on absorbent and non-absorbent painting surfaces of all kinds (paper, cardboard, cloth, etc.).
- suitable for covering, larger areas of painting
- has excellent flow and levelling properties
Price per tube.