These Essdee Lino Cutters are sold in packs of 12 cutters and are available in 10 different shapes, providing you with the perfect knife for every cut. They fit the Esdee Lino Handles item code 46657.
Essdee Lino Cutters are made of high-quality steel. They are sturdy, durable, precise and ensure effortless linocuts.
The Essdee Lino Cutters are available in the following 10 shapes :
- 1: For fine and intersecting cuts. On SoftCut plates a cutting width of 0.5 mm is possible, on lino slightly wider.
- 2: Universal, well suited for entry. For cuts up to a width of 1.5 mm.
- 3: Round shape with deep sides for cuts up to 2 mm wide. With a little practice, small circles can be cut with a twisting motion.
- 4: Wide, rounded V-cutter for 3 mm wide cuts with 45° sides, which ensure a strong printing surface. Ideal for fine details and cuts on open surfaces.
- 5: Narrow tool for outlines and markings. Especially easy to handle and ideal for round and wave-like shapes. Well suited to delineate the background to be removed.
- 6: For flat, wide cuts. Ideal for laterally limiting the pressure range. Vertically cut, 4mm circles an be created on SoftCut.
- 7: Cuts a 3mm wide, flat surface. Ideal for removing larger areas. The high sides prevent damaging already cut edges.
- 8: Ideal for cutting wide, deeper cuts of up to 6mm.
- 9: A deep V-cutter for narrow cuts. Also slides well through stronger material.
- 10: Similar to 9, but with a wider, rounder V-shape for cuts up to 3.5mm wide. Also good for stronger material.
Price per pack.
Stock availability online does not reflect availability in-store.
No review available yet.
Customers who bought this product also bought