Caran d'Ache Pastel Pencils are made by hand by colour specialists and every manufacturing step is carried out with the utmost care. They are made of first class cedarwood.
These Caran d'Ache Pastel Pencils have a 4.7mm wide lead with a durable tip. Their hexagonal shape minimises the risk of falling off your work surface. A sharp knife or cutter is suitable for sharpening, conventional sharpeners are unsuitable.
Key features of Caran d'Ache Pastel Pencils:
- Powdery abrasion, generous smudging
- Rich bright colours with high opacity
- Purity of colour
- Finely ground extra-fine high pigment concentration
- Exceptional lightfastness (Blue Wool Scale standard)
- Can be watercoloured, ideal for primers
- Stable to fixatives
- ASTM D 4336 standard
Price per pencil.