Marabu Alcohol Inks take fluid painting to a new level: they offer unlimited design posibilities with their wide range of flow techniques.
These Marabu Alcohol Inks have been specially developed for exceptional flow techniques on smooth, non-absorbent surfaces (e.g. waterproof, coated paper, glass, metal, ceramic or porcelain). The properties of these colours are exceptional and differ significantly from other colour types such acrylic or watercolour paints for example. The liquid consistency and the alcohol lead to active spreading on the painting surface and to unique colour gradients. The lively and often surprising reaction of individual drops of colour to one another is fascinating! After drying, the colours are intense and they can be reactivated at any time with the help of alcohol.
Key features of these Marabu Alcohol Inks:
- Available in precision-tip 20ml vials
- 13 luminous, brilliant colours
- 3 shimmering metallic colours
- 1 special effect colour - diamond - gives all alcohol ink colours a very special, sparkling shimmer effect.
- 1 alcohol ink extender for mixing, brightening and removing the alcohol ink colours
- All colors are dye-based and transparent with the exception of the pigment-based metallic colours and the special effect colour
These Marabu Alcohol Inks are perfect for modern techniques such as:
- Wispy layers
- Colour splash
- Wipe stencilling
Price per vial.